About Kevin M. Gick
Office – 540-527-3517
After Hours – 703-772-7948
Email – [email protected]
Before joining Frankl Miller Webb & Moyers, LLP, Mr. Gick worked both as a state prosecutor and as a civil litigator. Mr Gick has handled hundreds of criminal, traffic, and civil trials in the General District and Juvenile and Domestic Relations courts. He has tried a number of criminal jury trials in Circuit Court. Whether his clients are involved in criminal, traffic, or quasi-criminal civil matters, Mr. Gick's years of experience as a state prosecutor and his contacts with local Commonwealth's Attorneys Offices and law enforcement can make a difference.
Mr. Gick is proficient in Spanish and can interpret or translate to assist our clients. He studied at a university in Spain and has raised his children to be bilingual.
His civil experience covers a wide variety of litigation areas, including automobile and tractor trailer accidents, premises liability (slip and fall, landlord-tenant), consumer protection act, vehicular repossession, civil rights actions, homeowner's associations, and other personal injury claims.
- Frith Anderson & Peake, Assistant Commonwealth’s Attorney
- Virginia Association of Defense Attorneys
- Virginia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Ted Dalton American Inn of Courts
- Roanoke City Bar Association
- U.S. District Court Western District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court Southern District of West Virginia
- West Virginia
- Hofstra University School of Law, Hempstead, New York
- J.D. - 2006
- College of William & Mary, Williamsburg, Virginia
- B.A. - 2001
- Traffic Offenses
- Personal Injury
- Trucking & Transportation
- Workers' Compensation